Copy link
Increase text size
Decrease text size
Link copied

Love Hate Inu Tipped as Next Potential Shiba Inu with Anonymous Facebook Page's Best Crypto Buy Recommendation

Tue, 02 May 2023, 08:38 am UTC

A popular Facebook page known for its activism, has recently posted about a massive gain from a Shiba Inu investment that turned $8,000 into a whopping $5.7 billion return on investment (ROI).

The page has speculated that the newly trending meme coin, Love Hate Inu (LHINU), may be the next asset with similar growth potential. This speculation was made to the page's 11 million followers.

The crypto community is abuzz with the events and hype surrounding the new Shiba Inu-like meme coin. LHINU has taken the concept of meme coins to a new level with its unique value proposition as a "vote to earn" project, where users can participate in decentralized polls and debates on topics that matter.

In addition, LHINU has achieved significant success with its presale, having already raised over $9.5 million and is expected to hit $10 million very soon.

In the post, the Facebook page has compared the possibility of getting a similar ROI trend in SHIB and LHINU investments. Shiba Inu, a meme coin that was launched four years ago, has seen its price surge from $0.000000000153 to its current trading price of $0.000009971, representing an increase of about 72,000 times in less than four years. The page also envisions LHINU following the same pattern.

LHINU has attracted a lot of FOMO (fear of missing out) due to its unique features. With a presale price of $0.000145, the token offers greater profit potential in the future, which could reward early investors massively.

LHINU has revolutionized the world of meme coins with its utility cases. In addition to being a meme coin, another key feature of the token is its vote-to-earn function, where users can vote for polls, surveys, and topics using the expressions of either Love or Hate. Users can earn rewards for participating in such polls and debates by voting their opinions. However, users must stake their LHINU tokens before participating in the voting process.

Moreover, LHINU's token allocation gives the presales 90% of the token supply, with the remaining 10% kept for listing fees, community rewards, and liquidity. This shows that the LHINU project provides a greater percentage of control to its community with no risk of a rug pull. The project also maintains transparency, as all sales are through presales, with no room for private sales.

TokenPost | [email protected]

<Copyright © TokenPost. All Rights Reserved. >

Back to top
Copyright ⓒ TokenPost. All Rights Reserved.