Kakao's blockchain platform 'Klaytn' announces nine initial service partners
Klaytn, a blockchain platform announced by South Korean internet giant Kakao’s blockchain subsidiary GroundX, has announced its initial service partners.
Earlier this month, GroundX unveiled Klaytn and launched its testnet version. The platform focuses on providing an optimized platform for service providers to develop and operate decentralized applications (or DApps).
Klaytn has now partnered with nine leading enterprises in various industry verticals including gaming, content, and others. These include:
- Wemade Tree, which will work with Klaytn to build a blockchain game ecosystem, while internally advancing its efforts to solve scalability and speed challenges.
- Piction Network that aims to build the next generation digital contents ecosystem that directly connects users with creators via blockchain-based web comics and web novels. It will be first applied to the webtoon platform Battle Comics.
- Hint Chain, a blockchain-based food data project operated by Vital Hint, which provides personalized recipe recommendations.
- Nabu Studio, the operator of Sportsplex, which is a fantasy sports platform covering popular leagues such as MLB and NBA.
- Airbloc, a personal data marketplace for targeted advertising, business intelligence, and research.
- Cosmochain, the beauty contents platform integrated into beauty-themed social network service 'Cosmee' with fully-functioning user incentivizing features serving over 10,000 DAU's.
- VETTA, a game crowdfunding platform for promising games selected by GTR, a top global game accelerator.
- Humanscape, the data marketplace handling patient-generated health data through blockchain.
- Rayon, a subsidiary of Finda, developing a marketplace for counteroffer loan products.
“With the deployed Klaytn testnet, the partners contribute towards further supplementing the platform and releasing DApp services for the mainnet launch thereby contributing to the popularization of blockchain,” the release said.
Klaytn said that it plans to launch the mainnet in the first quarter of 2019 after the completion of its testnet run with its exclusive partners.
<Copyright © TokenPost. All Rights Reserved. >